So how do you catch a shark that has bitten two teenagers on the coast of Oak island, NC?
You can’t say to shark:
“Freeze, raise your fins and put it around your back!”
They can’t put their fins around their back. It’s short and the hand cuffs would not fit.
And we can’t kill a shark, if we did, it’s a crime, because they are endanger species.
By the way, the shark that was used in Jurassic World, that was a realistic puppetry and it got swallow by a Dino-shark, which was CGI. No animals were harm in this movie. It looked real but amazing movie. I saw it for the second time. Still good.
The best way to prevent a shark attack:
- Wear a Jaws T-shirt from 1975, that would scare a shark. Not really.
- Don’t wave or arms in the water.
- Don’t wave or legs in the water.
- Stay still in the water and wait for a mermaid to come and rescue you. (Not really, walk away slowly)
- If you have a stick, poke it in the eyes. Or hit the shark in the snout. (the nose)
- Swim in groups.
- Swim close to the shore, near lifeguards. (If the life guards are attractive stay near. Cue Baywatch Theme music and run in slow motion).
- Don’t swim either at night or early morning. (Remember Jaws!)
- Don’t wear shinny objects
- Don’t splash a lot. (Vibrations can attract sharks)
And by the way, 14 years ago I was attack by a jelly fish. I was peeing in the ocean when a jelly fish jumped and grab my penis. Ouch that hurts. Go ahead laugh. Let it out!
Be safe out there.
Check out this link below: http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/kids/avoid/avoid.htm