Since the death of Whitney Houston this past week, many people suspecting the growing aspect of why the greatest singers are dying. No foul play was involved in time of her death.

Anna Nicole Smith, model and Playboy cover model. She died on February 8, 2007 in aHollywood,Florida’s hotel room as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs. Within the final six months of her life, Smith was the focus of renewed press coverage surrounding the death of her son, Daniel and the paternity and custody battle over her biological daughter Dannielynn.

Will this happen to Bobbi Kristina? She was rushed to the hospital twice in one week for anxiety and stress? She’s now under a suicide watch.

In January 2008, Heath’s ledger died from an accidental “toxic combination of prescription drugs.” A few months before his death, Ledger had finished filming his penultimate performance, as the Joker in The Dark Knight, his death coming during editing of the film and casting a shadow over the subsequent promotion of the $180 million production. And he won an Oscar for the Joker in “The Dark Knight” for best supporting actor.

In the summer of 2009, Michael Jackson died of acute propofo land benzodiazepine intoxication and suffering a cardiac arrest.

What do these actors have in common, well they died young in the age and their career was getting better? And prescription medicine given to their doctors, I am not blaming the doctors for giving prescription medication to their patient. It’s the patient themselves. They are the blame for misreading the instructions. If they have taken as directed and don’t overdose it and drink water with the medicine, it would be alright.

Whitney Houston took the prescription medicine and had a cocktail with it adding alcohol with her prescription medication. When she took the medication in the bathroom, maybe she had a seizure (from the reaction to medicine) and pass out cold in the bath tub with her body partly hanging out from the tub and that cause her death. I don’t know I am just assuming that would have happened.

Adding alcohol to prescription medication is a sign of death, and death was there. She wasn’t thinking when taking the medication, and she should have known about this, mixing prescription medication with alcohol. That’s the sign of death.  People will never learned, take medicine with water.

Michael Jackson death was the negligence of the doctor, and the doctor was found guilty for killing Michael. Heath Ledger died of a combination of toxin’s medication an overdose. The same thing with Anna Nicole Smith she died from an overdose of prescription medication. When would actors learned not to mix alcohol with prescription medication? It’s a growing factor among the celebrity community, and how many actors died within this decade? When would people learned from other people mistake? They will never learn, probably now.